Built from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex® Revolve fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, the Downpour Eco is a monopolymer waterproof jacket. It uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that, in addition to being 100% recycled, it also has the potential to be recycled at the end of its life much more easily than waterproof fabrics made from multiple polymer layers.
Adjustable hem and cuffs and a pair of deep-venting pit zips enable you to tweak the fit and ventilation as conditions demand. The hood with polymer peak is two-way adjustable for reliable visibility and the zipped handwarmer pockets are large enough for a map.
Light and packable, with a weight of just 280g, this is the go-to jacket for hikers who demand more sustainable gear as well as performance.
- Lightness: 3/5
- Breathability: 3/5
- Waterproof: 4/5
- Pack Size: 4/5
- Windproof Level: 5/5
- Weight:320g / 11.2oz
- Product Code:QWG-82
- Main : Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield/ 98gsm/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Centre back length (Size M): 75cm/29.5inch
- Fit: Regular
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket
- End of Life in Mind: Built with recycled monopolymer fabrics, this gear is also easier to recycle at the end of its life than fabric made from multiple polymer layers.
- Pertex Shield: A waterproof and windproof fabric that’s breathable, lightweight and packable. Available in a 2, 2.5 and 3-layer construction, depending on the intensity of the pursuit and the ruggedness required.
- Arm Length:: Measure horizontally from the centre of your back, across the shoulder, over a naturally bent elbow and down to the wrist fold.
- Chest: Measure the full circumference of your chest just below your armpits.
- Waist:Find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference around your body.