Castile Soap is an olive oil based soap made in a style similar to that originating in the Castile region of Spain as early as the 1500’s This modern day version of saponified coconut and olive oils is gentle and effective for many cleaning needs. It can be used full strength as a body wash or shampoo, or diluted for washing your dog, your camp dishes or camp laundry. This pure, safe soap is a multipurpose tool - a “toolbox essential” for an active, outdoor lifestyle.
- Lathers up like you expect from any body wash
- Biodegradable - Safe to use indoors and out.
- Jojoba Oil to condition skin and hair.
- Scented with pure essential oils.
- Saponified *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Saponified *Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
- Lauryl Betain, *Glycerin
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Saponified Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Kernel) Oil
- *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)
- *Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil
- Palmitic (Palm Kernel) Acid
- Decyl Glucoside
- Potassium Citrate
- *Tocopherol (Vitamin E)