The Rhythm is loaded with features to provide you with a great fit and comfortable ride. Built for the rider with progression in mind and designed to withstand all riding types, this softer flexing binding has a laundry list of features including Micro Max adjustment, 3D Supreme straps, a full eva footbed, and an asym highback.
Built for progression and comfort with dependable durability.
- Flex : Soft
- Weight (g) : 760
- BASEPLATE - Choose from our different baseplate concepts, from standard construction to the best board feel and natural connection with Shadow Fit. Baseplates are the platform of the binding performance. All your riding energy (straps, highback and bootsole) goes through it. After many on snow tests and researches, our R&D and our proriders came to the conclusion that Polyamide glass fiber loaded was the best material. The specific ribbed structure of our base shape design provides extra stiffness with the right flex. No need for extra-loose-sensation padding. Our binding constructions make the difference for all day comfortable riding.
- Zone baseplate - Boarding basic. Durable and easy to fit, available in three sizes-the Zone baseplate is easy to use, easy to ride.
- Composite 30% - More rigid than most entry-level plastic bindings, more durable and comfortable than aluminum. Performance is maximized, comfort is undeniable.
- Adjustable toe ramp - For easy adjustability for the best transmission on toe edge.
- Universal Disc - Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market.
- IMS - Integrated Mounting System (IMS) is Salomon’s patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- Unite disc compatibility - The baseplate is compatible with Salomon's UNITE rental system.
- ANKLE STRAP: 3D supreme ankle strap - 3D strap construction is super soft and padded out for a maximized cushy feel and has a torsional flex for support with no pressure points. One squeeze and you’ll be hooked.
- RhythmFull EVA - Full pad cushioning system maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue.
- Asymmetrical shape to increase the support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure point. This highback is made for a smooth ride and allows riders to be comfortable while improving their riding skills.
- TOE STRAP
- Lock-In Toe Strap - Upgraded, cored out Lock-In Toe strap grips your boot to simplify and secure your set up.
- MicroMax Strap Adjustments - Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optimize the straps centering on your boot for maximum comfort and support.
- Composite Buckle - Composite materials combine to the 3 axis mechanism for a super deep throw, with a three point hinge and powerfully smooth adjustment.