Salomon Rumble Fish 2023
A women’s specific quiver killer blending our most popular powder and freestyle creations. Rock Out Camber delivers versatility in all conditions freestyle, while the directional twin shape provides added buoyancy in deep snow. ABC Wrapper design substitutes traditional materials for bamboo, fusing sustainability and innovation for a lively board.
- Flex: Stiff
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Width: Regular
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Directional twin - A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- Sintered EG - Engineered for fast glide speed and maximum wax retention in all conditions. Gallium strengthens impact resistance, while the Electra finish enhances speed.
- BA LD fiberglass - The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Fine stone finish - Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- FSC certified woodcore - FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.