Oh Yeah brings smooth agility and fun carving without having to sacrifice pop. Loaded with freestyle focused tech such as, Rock out Camber for perfect flex while premium dampening helps soften bumps. For anyone who wants to explore freestyle riding.
A true twin freestyle ride and little sister to the Gypsy.
- Flex: Soft
- Riding level: Beginner - Intermediate, Intermediate - Advanced
- Shape: True Twin – Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Width : Regular
- BOARD PROFILE: Rock Out Camber is designed for premium park performance featuring a blend of flat, camber, and rocker profiles enabling responsive turns and comfortable presses.
- SIDECUT: EQ Rad Sidecut – Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- FIBER: Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BASE MATERIAL: Extruded EG – A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- CORE TYPE: Aspen Strong Core – CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Popster – Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- BASE FINISHING: Medium Stone Finish – A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- EDGE FINISHING: Freestyle Edge Bevel – From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- INSERTS: 4X2 INSERTS
- SUSPENSION: Rubber Pads – 2mm Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of the ABS Sidewalls dampen vibrations and reduce fatigue in all snow conditions.