Salomon Echo Dual BOA Wide 2023
The Echo Dual BOA® wide boot embodies all-mountain versatility in our most sustainable design. Made for wide feet and built on a supportive upper with our Precision Liner and harness, this boot provides superior articulation around the foot. From top-down and inside-out, the Echo utilizes eco-friendly materials for support, comfort, and durability.
- Weight - (g)
- Last -
- Flex - Medium-Stiff Flex
- MTN GOAT - With eco-friendly material like 50% natural rubber, this secure and responsive outsole is equipped with Contagrip W® and built on a soft FUZE SURGE midsole for comfort and rebound.
- Precision harness - An internal harness integrated into the lacing system that wraps the forefoot, locking down the heel and ankle for ultimate support and a fully-enveloped, articulated fit.
- TX3 BOA® Lace- The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- H4 / M3 Dual Zone BOA® - Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- Full Custom Fit - Heat moldable multidensity foams throughout the entire liner.
- FTR / 1:1 - FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.