Salomon District HPS Board Binding 2023
Designed in collaboration with Taka Nakai, the District HPS binding is the perfect freestyle compliment to your powder vehicle. Featuring ShadowFit and a Shadow Lite ankle strap for enhanced fit and lateral flex, the District HPS provides ultimate surf sensation in deep snow; allowing you to navigate pillows, dodge trees, and butter the unknown.
- Weight - (g)810
- Flex - medium
- Shadow Fit baseplate - An anatomically designed 3-piece baseplate with our exclusive soft heel cup provides a natural connection, allowing your boot and binding to work together while reducing pressure.
- Vibe - Lightweight, soft, and high-dampening. VIBE adds comfort and cushioning in the high-impact zones and reduces vibrations on any terrain.
- IMS - Integrated Mounting System (IMS) is Salomon’s patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- District - A strategic flex and asymmetrical design provide enhanced comfort and optimal maneuverability for freestyle performance. Equipped with 2-in-1 highback and forward lean adjustments.
- Kevlar Quickwire - For maximum support and quick transmission of any movement. This Kelvar cable works hand in hand with the soft heelcup to make Shadow Fit bindings precise and ultra responsive.
- Composite 30% - Get the most out of our bindings. More rigid than our competitor’s low end plastic, more durable and comfortable than aluminum. Performance is maximized, comfort is undeniable.