Salomon Dialogue Dual BOA 2023
The Dialogue Dual BOA® features a precise and heat moldable fit with a progressive flex for the rider focused on freestyle perfection. Salomon's Fit To Ride boot building process ensures instant out of the box fit and comfort without sacrificing performance. The Dialogue allows zonal customization and flex with the precision of Dual Zone BOA®.
- Weight - (g)
- Last -
- Flex - Medium-Stiff Flex
- Contagrip® rubber - Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- Ortholite C2 - A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- SS2 BOA® Lace- The powerful SS2 BOA® lace was built to be extremely durable with extended longevity in harsh conditions and high-wear environments.
- H4 / M3 Dual Zone BOA® - Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- Full Custom Fit - Heat moldable multidensity foams throughout the entire liner.
- FTR / 1:1 - FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.