Designed for ladies looking for precise edge control. Whether you’re, ripping pow or carving groomers, the wider design with the control under your back foot and allows for smooth maneuverability, speed, float, and belongs in every quiver.
Versatile Freeride board with a wider women's specific design.
- Flex : Medium
- Riding level : Advanced - Expert, Intermediate - Advanced
- Shape : Tapered Directional – Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves flotation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- BOARD PROFILE: Backseat Camber – Camber under the back foot for explosive carving capabilities, and flat segments under the front foot for freedom of fun pow days. The best of both world, without any unwanted vibration.
- SIDECUT: Quadratic Sidecut – A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- Rocket Science – A slightly wider and shorter design for more maneuverable and stable boards.
- FIBER: C/FX Basalt – A new take on Salmon's C/FX flax-powered superfiber. This version of the C/FX is composed of Basalt & fiber glass for power and smooth ride.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BASE MATERIAL: Sintered Base – An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- CORE TYPE: Aspen Select Core – Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster – Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- BASE FINISHING: Fine Stone Finish – Fine stone finish helps speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- EDGE FINISHING: All-Mountain Edge Bevel – A 1° edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut meets a 2° bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- INSERTS: 4X2 INSERTS
- SUSPENSION: ABS Sidewalls – The molecular structure of ABS can be described as a concrete bar with rubber nuggets inside, combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.