The award-winning Gypsy just got better. Built for Des and including her very own artwork, the Gypsy Pro by Des comes equipped with Popster Booster core and Gunslinger Sidewalls for unparalleled pop and softer landings. Quadralizer sidecut enhances carving precision while Rock Out Camber ensures you lock into presses and stay afloat.
Premium art meets premium park and freestyle riding, by Des.
- Flex : Medium
- Riding level : Advanced - Expert, Intermediate - Advanced
- Shape : True Twin – Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Width : Regular
- BOARD PROFILE: Rock Out Camber is designed for premium park performance featuring a blend of flat, camber, and rocker profiles enabling responsive turns and comfortable presses.
- SHAPE: True Twin
- SIDECUT: Quadralizer Sidecut – Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic sidecuts allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- FIBER: Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- ADDITIVES: Popster Booster – Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Booster adds carbon stringers to the standard Popster to radiate all of the energy from under your feet to the tip/tail, maximizing pop.
- BASE MATERIAL: Sintered Base – An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- CORE TYPE: Aspen Select Core – Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- BASE FINISHING: Medium Stone Finish – A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- EDGE FINISHING: Freestyle Edge Bevel – From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- INSERTS: 4X2 INSERTS
- SUSPENSION: Gunslinger Sidewalls – These sidewalls implement carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet the reaction and shock absorption needs of all riders.