Fischer Ranger 108 2024
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
This powder specialist is a must-have for all adventurous freeriders. The Ranger 108 is a powerful yet playful freeride ski that still has precise edge control. With poplar/beech wood core construction, Shaped Ti, and a freeski rocker, this ski really shows off its capabilities making big turns in powder. The full potential of the Ranger 108 is on display in deep, fine powder. It was developed for wide-ranging versatility on powder days with stability and maximum control on any descent. Its excellent performance comes from the calibrated Flex Cut and Shaped Ti reinforcement. The Ranger ski line is the result of 30 months of intense collaboration between team athletes, shop employees, ski engineers, and ski addicts with the aim of getting more out of every day spent on snow, regardless of conditions or the terrain. The skis in the Ranger range are made in Europe and have been developed with close attention to the selection of raw materials and the use of recycled materials to minimize our environmental impact.
- Dimensions: 142 mm - 108 mm - 133 mm
- Radius: 17 m
- Weight: 1980 g (178 cm)
- Flex-Cut - The Flex-Cut at the binding area optimized the flex of the ski according to the target group
- Freeski Rocker - The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Shaped Ti 0.5 - Matching the thickness and shape of this high-strength alloy to the performance. Targets and geometry of a ski allows optimal grip and stability with a smoother ride.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.