Fischer Hannibal 96 2022
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
The Hannibal 96 is the most versatile freeride touring ski in the collection: wide enough to float in winter snow, but narrow enough for spring corn missions. Specifically placed carbon fiber and a milled Air Tec Paulownia wood core with Titanal binding reinforcement make it one of the lightest in its category and give it the torsional stiffness for solid predictable performance even in demanding snow conditions.
- Dimensions: 127 mm -96 mm - 107 mm
- Radius: 21 m (176 cm)
- Weight: 1300 g (176 cm) per ski
- Tour ROCKER - The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Four different types: All Mountain Rocker, Freeski Rocker, Tour Rocker, On Piste Rocker.
- Air Tec Ti - Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by a titanium reinforcement.
- Aeroshape - Special lightweight design for extreme torsional stability.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
Great purpose built touring ski built to actually ski and hold up to the abuse. Ski has a real metal mounting plate as a shop guy I greatly appreciate that.
Jeremy Cole - Chief Bottle Washer