Blizzard Firebird HRC + Xcell 14 2023
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
The HRC is the most-played track on the greatest hits album of Firebird. The multi-radius sidecut is all about keeping options open, allowing you to drive short turns with ease or lay on the gas for those big GS cruisers. The magic under the HRC’s hood are the carbon technologies—C-Spine and C-Armor—paired with a Double Titanal Sandwich Compound Sidewall construction, resulting in a responsive ski that knows you’re the one behind the wheel. This model comes fully loaded with Marker XCELL 14 bindings. Whether you’re crushing beer league or carving the frontside on your own time, the HRC is the versatile, high performance machine you’ll want to drive. Racers, start your engines.
- Dimensions: 126 - 76 - 107 mm @ 174cm
- Radius: 15 m @ 174cm
- Weight: 1900 g (single ski)
- Bindings: Included Marker Xcell 14 DEMO (Din 4-14)
- Plate System: FDT Race Plate PRO
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall (Ti),
- Racing Construction C-Armor - The Carbon Armor is an edge to edge layer of bi-directional Carbon fiber positioned in the middle section of the ski, directly under the plate. This layer of carbon fiber adds additional support to the middle section of the ski. The C-Armor acts during the beginning to middle of the turn: Here the needs are control feeling and stability. The Carbon Armor avoids micro vibrations under the binding increasing edge grip and ensuring a feeling of stability and control.
- MAXIMUM STABILITY
- MAXIMUM EDGE GRIP
- MAXIMUM POWER
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AND AGGRESSIVE CHARACTER
- C-Spine Core - The Carbon Spine Core consists of two bi-directional carbon fiber layers that run tip to tail and are positioned vertically between the middle laminents of the woodcore. The C-Spine acts during the middle to end phase of the turn, when rebound and agility are needed the most. In this phases the wood-carbon compound releases its energy ensuring a great rebound and easier transition from one turn to the next one.
- INCREASED STABILITY
- INCREASED PRECISION
- MAXIMUM REBOUND
- MAXIMUM ENERGY TRANSMISSION
- MAXIMUM EDGE TO EDGE RESPONSE