Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 95 BOA W 2024
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
The Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 95 BOA W GW is a versatile 98mm narrow-last, medium flex all-mountain skiing / freeride touring boot that delivers all-day comfort and confident power, on-piste or out of bounds. This boot utilizes next-generation Prolite, which starts with the slimmest profile possible and then adds reinforcement to critical energy zones to create a super robust boot that is 25% more stable for powerful skiing performance. BOA®’s Fit System Alpine platform improves shell wrapping with bi-directional micro-adjustments, increasing foothold for all-day comfort and a precise skiing performance. Heat-moldable Memory Fit forms the shell and the special Mimic Gold liner molds to the exact shape of your foot. An Adaptive Fit System (AFS) Cuff features a removeable cuff spoiler that increases the amount of tulip-shape and volume inside the cuff. The cuff offers 54º of epic natural movement for easier walking and a more upright and comfortable position when standing. The GripWalk Sole is compatible with all GripWalk, MN, MNC and Pin bindings.
- Flex: 95
- Last: 98mm
- Volume: Low (ish)
- Weight: 1605g (24./24.5)
- Sole: GripWalk
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with supportive reinforcements in key zones.
- Frictionless Pivot - Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Free/Lock 4.5 - Atomic's sturdiest ski/walk mechanism with adjustable forward lean can easily be cleaned of snow and ice.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- True Flex PU / PU - This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures.
Alpine Pitch -