Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 BOA W GripWalk 2024
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
The Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 BOA W GW is built for hard-charging female skiers who need a powerful, narrow-fit boot in the resort and beyond. The BOA® Fit System Alpine uniformly wraps around the foot while providing increased foothold for a precise skiing performance, and all-day comfort. Constructed with next-generation Prolite, the shell starts with the lightest profile possible and then adds reinforcement to critical energy zones to create a super robust all-mountain / freeride touring boot that is 25% more stable for supremely powerful skiing. Highly customizable, heat-moldable Memory Fit and the Mimic Liner can be formed around key areas of the foot, ankle, tongue, and cuff for improved power and added comfort. The Adaptive Fit System (AFS) Cuff features a removeable cuff spoiler that increases the amount of tulip-shape and volume inside the cuff. The cuff delivers 54º of epic natural movement for easy walking and more comfort when standing upright while the highly adaptive GripWalk Sole is compatible with all GripWalk, MN, MNC and Pin bindings. This low-volume narrow 98mm last boot is the stiffest flex in the women’s Hawx Ultra XTD collection.
- Flex: 115
- Last: 98mm
- Volume: Low (ish)
- Weight: 1620g (24./24.5)
- Sole: GripWalk
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with supportive reinforcements in key zones.
- Frictionless Pivot - Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Free/Lock 4.5 - Atomic's sturdiest ski/walk mechanism with adjustable forward lean can easily be cleaned of snow and ice.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- True Flex PU / PU - This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures.
Alpine Pitch -