Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 S GripWalk 2024
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
The Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 S GW is a super comfortable, narrow-fit alpine boot for all-mountain skiers with a medium build. Constructed with Prolite Technology to create a supremely agile, stable, and powerfully skiing boot in a comfortable, lightewight package. The heat-moldable Mimic Gold liner mimics the precise shape of your foot to create the perfect custom fit. The asymmetrically shaped 3D Stretch Toe Box allows for a little extra length and comfort in the big toe area. With easier than ever step-in / step-out, Power Shift forward lean adjustability and Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads, the Hawx Ultra 110 S GW is a ski boot that will make every run feel like a perfectly orchestrated adventure skier’s dream.
- Last: 98mm
- Volume: Low (ish)
- Weight: 1789g (26/26.5)
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with supportive reinforcements in key zones.
- Power Shift - Independently adjust forward lean to 13° or 15° or 17° as well as the flex index.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- True Flex PU / PU - This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures.
- Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads - Fitting current Hawx Ultra, Prime & Magna, these GripWalk pads allow the use of canting shims.
Alpine's Pitch -