Atomic Bent 120 2024
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
The Atomic Bent Chetler 120 is Chris Benchetler’s signature ski and the big brother of the Bent ski family. This pillow-bashing, powder-slashing machine features topsheet and base art by the man himself. With construction and shaping designed and refined by Chris Benchetler since 2008, the latest iteration redefines what’s possible in big mountain terrain. Dura Cap Sidewall construction combined with revolutionary HRZN Tech offers more surface area in the tip and tail for better tracking through chop and crud with less tip deflection. The Light Woodcore shaves weight while the Carbon Backbone adds strength and stiffness. The Powder Rocker profile offers the perfect amount of tip and tail turn-up, and camber under foot delivers epic performance through deep turns, side hits, and nose butters.
- Dimensions: 143-120-134mm (184)
- Radius: 19m (184)
- Weight: 3600g pair (184 cm)
- Side Edge Angle: 87 Degree - A side edge angle of 87 degrees for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1 Degree - a 1 degree base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
- Glossy Top Sheet - A glossy top sheet gives your ski a polished, glassy finish for a super-sleek high-end look.
- Powder Rocker 30/40/30 - Pronounced tip and tail rocker combined with camber underfoot for deep and variable snow.
Alpine's Pitch - A great smeary surfy ski can take all abilities. Your not going to want to carve turns on the hard pack, but boy is fun in the fresh. The skis are light weight and very easy to push around... - Jeremy Cole Chief Bottle Washer