Atomic Bent 110 2024
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
The Atomic Bent 110 takes a similar approach to the mountain as the Bent Chetler 120, with slightly less width. It’s Jossi Wells’s go-to ski for backcountry freestyle, charging lift-served pow laps and days where it’s deep, but not 120-deep. The Bent 110 is designed with HRZN Tech Tip and Tail for a playful performance and better float through blower without adding bulk to the ski. The 110 features a bit less rocker in the tail than the 120 but still charges through variable chop and crud. A Light Wood core reduces weight and keeps the performance responsive. With top sheet and base art by Chris Benchetler, the 110 is wholly reflective of his approach to the mountains: creative and unique.
- Dimensions: 133-110-124mm
- Radius: 18m
- Weight: 3500g pair (180 cm)
- Side Edge Angle: 87 Degree - A side edge angle of 87 degrees for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1 Degree - a 1 degree base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
- HRZN Tech Tip & Tail - Beveled tip and tail with 10% more surface area for float and playful performance, and lower weight.
- Directional Shape - Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability.
- Light Wood Core - Poplar wood core optimizing the skis weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Dura Cap Sidewall - Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Glossy Top Sheet - A glossy top sheet gives your ski a polished, glassy finish for a super-sleek high-end look.
- Powder Rocker 25/50/25 - Pronounced tip and tail rocker combined with camber underfoot for deep and variable snow.
Alpine's Pitch - A great smeary surfy ski can take all abilities. Your not going to want to carve turns on the hard pack, but boy is fun in the fresh. The skis are light weight and very easy to push around... - Jeremy Cole Chief Bottle Washer