Atomic Bent 100 2024
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
The Atomic Bent 100 is a do-everything freeride ski. With art and build design by ski legend Chris Benchetler and the Atomic Freeski team, this all-mountain ski is a slimmed-down version of the award-winning signature model, the Bent Chetler 120. Dennis Ranalter calls it “the perfect all-rounder”. With a versatile 100mm waist, the directional shape of the Bent 100 features HRZN Tech in the tip and tail for increased surface area and float. The Light Woodcore and generous Powder Rocker encourage you to slash and slarve the entire mountain from the peak to the park. Dura Cap Sidewalls offer controlled power transmission and commanding edge grip on harder snow. Whether it’s fresh snow, deep untracked, or hard variable conditions, the Atomic Bent 100 does one thing better than any other: it lets you ski like you.
- Dimensions: 129.5-100-120mm
- Radius: 19.5m
- Weight: 3400g pair (180 cm)
- Side Edge Angle: 87 Degree - A side edge angle of 87 degrees for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1 Degree - a 1 degree base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
- HRZN Tech Tip & Tail - Beveled tip and tail with 10% more surface area for float and playful performance, and lower weight.
- Directional Shape - Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability.
- Light Wood Core - Poplar wood core optimizing the skis weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Dura Cap Sidewall - Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Glossy Top Sheet - A glossy top sheet gives your ski a polished, glassy finish for a super-sleek high-end look.
- Powder Rocker 20/70/10 - Pronounced tip and tail rocker combined with camber underfoot for deep and variable snow.
Alpine's Pitch - It may not be the best carving ski out there but if you are looking for an easy ski to survive skiing above your pay grade this one may very well be for you. - Jeremy / Chief Bottle Washer