Head Supershape e-Titan + PRD 12 GW 2022
The Supershape e-Titan might just be the ideal western carving ski. The widest of the family, it looms large like its name implies. At 84mm wide under foot, it's the widest of the Supershape family and features HEAD's new EMC technology, the only electronic dampening system on the market, which reduces vibrations and increases stability for an overall smoother ride. Thanks to HEAD's Graphene technology, the e-Rally features optimized weight distribution for perfect balance and control. Its new tip shape allows skiers to vary their turn shape at will. Super turns, super versatile, Supershape.
- Dimension: 133 mm - 84 mm - 115 mm
- Turn Radius: 15.7 m
- EMC -The HEAD EMC (Energy Management Circuit) features ceramic piezo plates incorporated into the front and rear of the ski. Here, the kinetic energy is converted into electronic energy and in turn, the electronic energy is used to absorb negative vibrations. This means that the ski runs smoother and allows you to ski at a higher level all day long.
- ERA 3.0 S - With ERA 3.0 S is this ski the combination of all mountain carving, race technology, and a new gradient on turning mechanics and ski capabilities sure to impress skiers on many levels.
- Graphene Worldcup Sandwich Cap Construction - GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- RD Race Structured UHM C Base
- Speed Rocker
- PRD 12 GW - The PRD 12 GW binding combines the features of a PowerRail binding with GripWalk compatibility.
Staff Thoughts -
Great ski for those looking to charge hard on the firm stuff but still looking for some all mountain versatility. This ski is meant to be skied on the shorter side, but don't worry it will take whatever you can toss at it.
Jeremy Cole / Chief Bottle Washer