The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. Ideal for the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. The Ultralight / Watertight .5 is perfect for one-to-two-day solo trips when an ultralight kit with enough supplies to treat common injuries is needed. Packaged in a rugged, yet lightweight silnylon bag with a DryFlex™ waterproof liner, the UL / WT .5 will stay dry in all elements. The silnylon bag is watertight and roomy enough to add other first aid and survival items and provides rugged protection for the DryFlex™ liner. Ideal for hiking, kayaking, backpacking, mountain biking and climbing.
- 2-Stage Waterproofing
Inner DryFlex™ bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper.
- Clean and Close Wounds
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Easy Access Bandages™
Fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use