Repeatedly tested and approved by professionals, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 medical kit contains the first aid supplies you need in a kit that keeps water and the elements out. This compact kit weighs a mere 5.8 oz., yet contains the outdoor first aid essentials needed for 1-2 people traveling on 1 – 4 day trips, including supplies to immobilize fractures, close wounds, and treat blisters. Two layers of protection make this first aid kit 100% waterproof, ideal for canoeing, ultralight hiking, and backcountry skiing. Whether you're a multi-sport enthusiast, adventure racer, or ultralight hiker, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 can be counted on to perform without slowing you down, no matter how intense the elements or the adventure.
- The Choice of Multi-Sport Athletes
Pack the medical kit required by the USARA Adventure Racing Championships because of its proven ability to perform for any and every outdoor sport without letting or weighing you down.
- 2-Stage Waterproofing
Face rivers, snow, and the elements without destroying your first aid kit, which has a 100% waterproof DryFlex™ inner bag and water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish.
- Fractures & Sprains
Stabilize fractures and sprains using a wide elastic wrap, as well as a variety of other wraps and bandages included to help you immobilize fractures and provide support out on the trail.
- Emergency Gear Repairs
Repair gear on-the-go using the included safety pins and mini roll of duct tape for temporary fixes until your next stop. A surprise tear or rip doesn't need to slow you down.
- Treatment for Wounds & Illnesses
Clean and close wounds with antiseptic wipes, butterfly closures, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive. Manage pain, illnesses, and allergies with a wide array of medications.
- Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 28 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- Size:7.5" x 10" x 2"
- Weight:8 oz.
- Group Size:1 - 2 People
- Trip Duration:1 - 4 Days